FAST RESCUE BOAT
posted : 30 September, 2019
job type : Full Time
REPORTS TO :
Fast Rescue Boat Captain
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Zodiac assistant’s main responsibility is to assist the Fast Rescue Boat (FRB) Captain in the safe operations of the FRBs to transport field personnel / staff to/from various locations / destinations of the field. He is a Trained DFA (Designated First Aider) responsible to administer first aid to transport injured personnel from place of incident to safe location.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Interpret weather conditions safe for operations.
- Assist in ensuring that the FRBs are in good operating conditions and ready for service.
- Perform various marine duties such as checking and identifying for floating object and signalling the FRB Captain during FRB operations.
- Assist in monitoring the on/off boarding of passengers through the Juliet boat landing.
- Ensure movement of personnel in a safe way within the field.
- Ability to administer first aid to injured personnel when required.
- Ability to carry out basic maintenance on the FRBs and to support the maintenance team as directed by offshore leadership.
128 offshore staff and visitors
• Safely operate FRBs.
• Ensure safe transfer of passengers to and from the platforms.
• Timely response to emergency situations.
EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- GCE O’ Level Technical or Cap Technique as a minimum.
- At least 2 years’ experience as roustabout.
- General knowledge of offshore environment and working conditions.
- The ability to quickly respond.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Addax Supervisor.
- Bilingualism will offer an advantage.
WEB SITE: Applications are received solely through http://www.emplois.groupe-cible.com
DEAD LINE : OCTOBER 11, 2019