Assistant Production Operator
posted : 3 June, 2019
job type : Full Time
Purpose of the Job:
The Assistant Production Operator develops operation skills and assist in routine preventive maintenance.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Ensure all safety rules and regulations are adhered to and that safety equipment are always available and used. Be knowledgeable of environment regulations and laws such as MSDS, hazardous waste (ISO 14001), spill prevention and control. Apply this knowledge to address responsibility in reporting spills that impact environment and taking prompt corrective action
- Maintain an adequate inventory of chemical stock to prevent downtime
- Develop additional skills through self-study and being aggressive to learn from others
- Become a certified crane operator, always using the best safe practices
- Be able to safely carry out well test, well unloading, front line preventive maintenance, and operate installation within the operating envelop.
- Essential for the efficient runtime of critical equipment, pumps, compressors and generators in the Mokoko Abana Production Unit.
- Interface with other service sections for breakdown/routine maintenance work in facilities and plants to ensure minimum deferment.
Experience / Competence Requirements
- GCE A Level Technical or any equivalent diploma.
- 2 year’s offshore experience. • BOSIET / HUET.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks.
- Be responsible and attentive to leaders’ instructions, safe methods and job procedures
- Demonstrates strong, dynamic team member capability
Closing date :Wednesday, June 12 2019