Assistant Instrumentation Technician
posted : 3 June, 2019
job type : Full Time
Purpose of the Job
The Assistant Instrumentation Technician is responsible for execution of work tasks assigned by the Team Leader and associated with the proper repair of designated offshore production equipment.
Principal Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Developing Operation skills and assist in preventive maintenance.
- Ensure all safety rules and regulations are adhered to and that safety equipment is always available and used.
- Become familiar with environment regulations and laws such as MSDS, hazardous waste, spill prevention and control. Apply this knowledge to address responsibility in reporting spills that impact environment and taking prompt corrective action
- Develop additional skills through self study and being aggressive to learn from others
- Become a certified crane operator, always using the best safe practices Become an active participant in STOP safety process Maintain a high level of safety awareness and standards in all daily duties and tasks.
- Be responsible and attentive to leaders instructions safe methods and job procedures
- Interface with other service/sections for breakdown/routine maintenance work in facilities and plants to ensure minimum deferment
- Labor authorities
- Regional & Group staff.
- Learn company policies/safe practices to develop safety awareness in every job activity.
- Able to work in a difficult & confined environment.
- Dexterity and physically fit for offshore work.
Experience / Competence Requirements
- GCE A’ level Technical.
- 2 years Operation or maintenance Assistant
- Minimum 1-year experience in Production Operations with limited knowledge of oilfield processes. Good listener, motivated & self-starter
- HSE Requirement: Possess HUET or BOSIET Certification
- Can work in a diverse team
- Promote staff/contractor awareness of safety, health and environmental issues.
- Can willingly share knowledge
Closing date :Wednesday, June 12 2019